Leaking – Frozen or Burst Pipes
Water Damage Repairs Edinburgh, Water Damage Restoration, Insurance Claims, Ceiling Damage Repairs, Tel: 0131 554 1004 We Fix Water Damage That’s What We Have Been Doing For 25 Years, Insurance Approved Building Contractors. When your property is in need of Water Damage Insurance Repairs, it’s critical you get a fast response to prevent further damage. Leaking – Frozen or Burst pipes can cause immense damage to your property and may need Water Extraction services. At Ace Insurance Contractors Group Have a team of experienced professionals whom deal with Water Damage Restoration on a daily basis. We will work with you, your insurance company and Loss adjuster to agree a spec for your Water Damage Repairs so as your building repairs are carried out in a timely manner, therefore allowing you to return to your property as quickly as possible.
If you have just experienced Water Damage then this is the time to call Ace Insurance Contractors Group As From the moment a call reaches our Claims Response Team, we are focused on one goal — helping you recover from this personal disaster as fast as possible by restoring your property to its original condition as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Ace Insurance Contractors Group has over 25 years of experience in dealing with thousands of Insurance Building Claims. We are Approved Insurance Building Contractors for a majority of the Major Household Insurers & Loss Adjusters.
Need a quote for Water Damage Repair?
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
- FROZEN PIPES
- BURST PIPE
- FIX WATER DAMAGE
- WATER DAMAGE INSURANCE REPAIRS
- HOW TO REPAIR WATER DAMAGE
- PROPERTY REPAIRS
- WATER DAMAGE REPAIRS
- WATER EXTRACTION
- MOLD REMOVAL
Call Our Claims Response Team Today and we will :
- Arrange a site visit within 24 hours of your call
- Guaranteed appointments – we turn up when we say we will
- Carry out a FREE comprehensive survey of the damage, backed up by digital photographs.
- Submit a FREE detailed building schedule/quotation for the repairs direct to your insurance company / loss adjuster.
- Liaise with your Insurance company / loss adjuster if needed.
- Upon authorisation agree a start date for the works to commence and assign you a dedicated Contracts Manager to project manage the works to be carried out by our team of dedicated reliable tradesmen.
- We will ensure the work is completed on time and to highest standards
- Have our Customer Care Manager visit on completion and make sure the repairs have been carried out to your satisfaction.
- Invoice your Insurance Company direct on completion of a signed payment mandate.
- Give a 12 month Guarantee for all works carried out, providing you with complete peace of mind.