Suspended Ceilings, Suspended Ceiling Lighting, Suspended Ceiling Installation 0131 554 1004, Ace Insurance Contractors Group have the ability to design and construct all types of Suspended Ceiling Types and complexity, from modular grid right through to sophisticated, purpose built, high performance suspended ceilings. Suspended ceilings are extremely versatile and can be made from many different materials.
The right Suspended Ceiling lighting can greatly improve the office environment. For example, Suspended Ceilings Installation can be installed in a way that alters acoustic qualities according to what is required in the workspace. A meeting room would need very different acoustics compared with an open plan office space. The right type of suspended ceiling system can achieve the exact acoustic properties you want as a client for each space.
Types of Suspended Ceiling Panels
• Armstrong • Burgess • BG • Donn • Ecophon • Rockfon • Treetex • SAS
If you are in need of a Suspended Ceiling Contractor then this is the time to call Ace Insurance Contractors Group As From the moment a call reaches our Claims Response Team, we are focused on one goal — helping you recover from this personal disaster as fast as possible by restoring your property to its original condition as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Ace Insurance Contractors Group has over 25 years of experience in dealing with thousands of Insurance Building Claims. We are Approved Insurance Contractors for a majority of the Major Household Insurers & Loss Adjusters.
Need a quote for a Suspended Ceiling?
- SUSPENDED CEILING TILES
- SUSPENDED CEILING GRID
- SUSPENDED CEILING INSTALLATION
- SUSPENDED CEILING PANELS
- SUSPENDED CEILING LIGHTING
- SUSPENDED CEILING CONTRACTOR
- SUSPENDED CEILING SYSTEM
- ARMSTRONG CEILINGS
- STRETCH CEILINGS
Call Our Claims Response Team Today and we will :
- Arrange a site visit within 24 hours of your call
- Guaranteed appointments – we turn up when we say we will
- Carry out a FREE comprehensive survey of the damage, backed up by digital photographs.
- Submit a FREE detailed building schedule/quotation for the repairs direct to your insurance company / loss adjuster.
- Liaise with your Insurance Company / loss adjuster if needed.
- Upon authorisation agree a start date for the works to commence and assign you a dedicated Contracts Manager to project manage the works to be carried out by our team of dedicated reliable tradesmen.
- We will ensure the work is completed on time and to highest standards
- Have our Customer Care Manager visit on completion and make sure the repairs have been carried out to your satisfaction.
- Invoice your Insurance Company direct on completion of a signed payment mandate.
- Give a 12 month Guarantee for all works carried out, providing you with complete peace of mind.