Subsidence Damage Repairs, Structural Repairs Edinburgh, Brickwork Repairs and Foundation Repairs Tel: 0131 554 1004 ACE Insurance Contractors Group Are Leading Specialist All Trades Building Contractor Carrying Out Subsidence Damage and Structural Repairs to Private and Commercial Property’s. Have you found new cracks or distortion to your property and suspect Subsidence? Think you need to make a Structural Repairs Insurance Claim; it’s critical you get a fast response to prevent further damage. Ace Insurance Contractors Group is an Approved Insurance Contractor for a leading loss Adjuster’s specialising in Building Subsidence. Whether it is a Foundation Repair, Brick Repair or a simple Wall Crack Repair, It may be necessary to carry out further investigations such as drains tests or trial holes in order that the cause of the movement can be established. We are able to arrange and supervise these investigations if required. We will work with you, your insurance company and Loss adjuster to agree a spec for your Subsidence Repairs so as your Structural Repairs are carried out in a timely manner, therefore allowing you to return to your property as quickly as possible. Ace Insurance Contractors Group has over 25 years of experience in dealing with thousands of Insurance Building Claims. We are Approved Insurance Building Contractors for a majority of the Major Household Insurers & Loss Adjusters.
Need a quote for Subsidence / Structural Repair?
- HOUSE SUBSIDENCE
- CONCRETE REPAIRS
- STRUCTURAL REPAIRS
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- BUILDING SUBSIDENCE
- BUILDING CRACK REPAIR
- FOUNDATION REPAIR
- BRICKWORK REPAIR
- WALL CRACK REPAIR
- BRICK REPAIR
Call Our Claims Response Team Today and we will :
- Arrange a site visit within 24 hours of your call
- Guaranteed appointments – we turn up when we say we will
- Carry out a FREE comprehensive survey of the damage, backed up by digital photographs.
- Submit a FREE detailed building schedule/quotation for the repairs direct to your insurance company / loss adjuster.
- Liaise with your Insurance company / loss adjuster if needed.
- Upon authorisation agree a start date for the works to commence and assign you a dedicated Contracts Manager to project manage the works to be carried out by our team of dedicated reliable tradesmen.
- We will ensure the work is completed on time and to highest standards
- Have our Customer Care Manager visit on completion and make sure the repairs have been carried out to your satisfaction.
- Invoice your Insurance Company direct on completion of a signed payment mandate.
- Give a 12 month Guarantee for all works carried out, providing you with complete peace of mind.