Private & Commercial Premises
PAT Testing Edinburgh, Pat testing Services 0131 554 1004, Portable appliance testing or Pat Testing as it is more commonly known is an important part of any health & safety policy. Ace Insurance Contractors Group carry out Pat Testing Services following strict Pat Testing Regulations.
Whether you are a business owner, public service provider, landlord or an employer the law requires you to take steps to ensure any electrical equipment you provide is safe to use.
You should understand that there are different classes of equipment that are Pat Tested. These are categorised as follows:
Class 1 includes equipment that is connected from the mains. The equipment in this category will have an earth connection from your mains and will likely have live parts that contain basic insulation. Appliances that typically fall into Class 1 include computers, fan heaters and other similar items.
Class 2 includes equipment that does not have exposed metal work and contains at least two different layers of insulation. Items typically found in this class include dictation machines, desk calculators and others.
Class 3 includes all equipment that operates from power supplies less than 50v AC. These items will have basic insulation and will contain no metal work. Items typically found in this category include mobile phones and lap tops among others.
Need a Quote for Pat Testing?
- PAT TESTING
- PAT TESTING EDINBURGH
- PAT TESTING REGULATIONS
- PAT TESTING SERVICES
- PAT TESTS
- PAT TESTING COMPANIES
Call Our Claims Response Team Today and we will:
- Arrange a site visit within 24 hours of your call
- Guaranteed appointments – we turn up when we say we will
- Carry out a FREE comprehensive survey of the damage, backed up by digital photographs.
- Submit a FREE detailed building schedule/quotation for the repairs direct to your insurance company / loss adjuster.
- Liaise with your Insurance company / loss adjuster if needed.
- Upon authorisation agree a start date for the works to commence and assign you a dedicated Contracts Manager to project manage the works to be carried out by our team of dedicated reliable tradesmen.
- We will ensure the work is completed on time and to highest standards
- Have our Customer Care Manager visit on completion and make sure the repairs have been carried out to your satisfaction.
- Invoice your Insurance Company direct on completion of a signed payment mandate.
- Give a 12 month Guarantee for all works carried out, providing you with complete peace of mind.