Ace Insurance Contractors Group understand our clients concerns over Health and Safety issues, when it comes to planned or reactive property maintenance or refurbishment. We ensure that all our staff are regularly trained to the highest levels to maintain our impressive Health and Safety Record. To assist us in maintaining high levels of Health & Safety we employ a consultancy and training company who deals with all training of our operatives and also produces our construction phase health and safety plans, method statements, risk assessments, C.O.S.H.H. assessments etc.
All our sites are visited regularly by a safety consultancy company who carries out site monitoring and on-site training in the use of hand tools, following every visit by them a full report is provided where any recommendation are addressed immediately.
The company fully complies with the Health and Safety at work act 1974, and other relevant legislation and meets the standard required to protect all our employees and sub-contractors who under take work on our behalf.
Our Property Maintenance and Refurbishment Health and Safety Policy Statement is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information, training and supervision of all employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to carry out their tasks .
- Provide risk assessments and method statements when required
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To revise and review our policy at regular intervals